what's classier than bowling
spike is back woohoo
- Spike is hilarious and terrifying all at once.
- I think Buffy is offended that people (Giles, friends, her mom, even Angel) seem to think she could go to college and Faith could take her place. Even if she wants to leave, the idea that somehow she is expendable does not sit well.
- I love how Oz keeps his cool throughout.
- Is this the first time we actually see the magic shop? It's the first magic show owner bites the dust moment.
- Holy carp, the mayor is creepy.
- "Whoa, it smells like church in here. Wait... evil church." Is there any other kind?
- I still think Allyson Hannigan is this show's best actor. I believe every moment from her.
- The funeral mislead is just lame.
- Though I don't care greatly about Buffy/Angel, I will admit that the, "tell me that you don't love me" at the end is sad. As is the picture of Oz with his guitar at the end. Sad sad sad.