- I don't have oodles to say about this one. I like it, though.
- What the hey is that kid doing waiting at the playground after dark?
- Dru's singing is effectively creepy.
- The movie the wannabes are watching (I know after dutifully looking it up online) is the Dan Curtis 1973 TV adaptation of Dracula. Now you know.
- LOL at monster trucks, all you can eat moron bar, and you're not wrong!
- Yay, we get to meet Anne, I mean Lily, I mean Chanterelle. I love her lots. Mostly when we get to Angel, though.
- Unsympathetic as I usually am, I do have to feel for poor Buffy here. Old friend, just maybe a little bit of her old life back. But no, he's a whackjob. Can she never catch a break? Well, no, I suppose she can't. That's part of the point, isn't it?
Lie to Me Icons (shareable) You can never have too much Jenny/Giles.
She tried to remember sometimes, but honestly, these days she could hardly even picture their faces. Her brothers. Her sister. Her mom. It was like that was all from some other life. The life of some other girl. A girl with bad luck, a mean dad, and no place to hide.
Being Sister Sunshine had been OK for a while. Got her back on her feet. But this? This was the real thing. Soon she would be immortal. She wasn’t even quite sure what that meant. But she was finally going to be somebody. Be happy. She just knew it.
Thanks for reading. Visit Mostly Filler again soon!
Credit: Screencaps found at screencap-paradise.