- I want to punch Xander when he agrees to go to mini-golf. I hate that, when you're trying so hard to get your friend to understand your message and lay off already, but no, they just keep blindly on, completely messing up your plan and making you look like an idiot. Not that that ever happens to me...
- Jenny is just so pretty in this episode. Pretty and sad.
- Willow, Xander and Cordy working together is awfully adorable.
- The moment Ted comes back from the supposed dead is one of the top 5 creepiest moments in the entire series for me.
- Jenny shooting Giles is sort of an icon for their entire relationship, nothing but a comedy of errors. It's just not fair. It's just not right.
- The cop interrogating Buffy is amusing with his questions that don't go in logical order or make any sense. This show definitely has an anti-police bent, and forgive me, but this example of that makes me laugh. I can't help it.
- I was pro-Buffy point of view from the start of this thing. I don't care if Ted is a robot, a demon or philanthropist of the year. I still hate him, and I don't blame poor Buffy one bit for being suspicious. Mom, what were you thinking?! And then I just love the "HA!" when it turns out the slayer's instincts were right all along. Well, duh.
Ted wallpaper and icons (shareable)
But pro, he smells good. And he’s not all fake like, well, everyone else I’ve dated so far in my high school career. I know, I know, you wouldn’t think he would be a good kisser.
But he is.