- This is one of my top ten favorite episodes. There's just so much to love. Xander/Cordy, Willow/Oz, Jenny's a gypsy, Spike is back!
- I love the dream sequence at the beginning. Every dream sequence in this entire series is made of awesome.
- Oz: ..moving towards this new sound where we suck. That makes me laugh and feels rather familiar, actually.
- It makes no sense whatsoever to me that Buffy's birthday party would be at the Bronze, but I will ignore this since this episode is so great.
- I love Cordy's hair (not as much as she does, but still).
- The vamp lackey nerd is so adorable.
- Buffy: I should keep my slayer cool, but it's Angel, which automatically equals maxi-wig. There you have it. Total Buffyspeak all wrapped up in one convenient sentence.
- Xander: ...I call him idiot Jed. Aw, so sad. And even sadder and a huge insight into his character in my opinion: (on the phone) Mom, hi... Xander. It's just not right - a mother should recognize her kid's voice on the phone. Poor guy.
- I love how Cordelia is getting sucked into the Scooby gang. Try though she may, she just can't resist. Also her "Surprise!" is just so Cordy.
- Buffy/Angel is finally interesting. Took a while.
Surprise Wallpapers (shareable, I got a little out of control on this one - so many couples!)
(click for bigger)
True happiness? He wouldn’t have even been able to define the words a day ago. He didn’t remember happiness. Or maybe you couldn’t remember something you’d never actually experienced. Sure there were girls, when he was human and when he was not. There were good times and dark Irish beer and ballets that brought him to tears. But happiness? Not so much.
And then in an instant everything changed. That moment when everything seems, no, is, clear. And good. And right. This was it. She was the one. His other half. Angel grinned. Everything would be different from now on.
Thanks for reading. Visit Mostly Filler again soon!
Credit: Screencaps found at screencap paradise.