- Why didn't it occur to anyone before this point that Angel could come into their houses any time?
- I love this episode quite a lot. There's only one thing about it that bothers me. Xander is just so glib at the start, and it doesn't seem right. He loves Buffy and hates Angel, so the quipping seems out of place to me.
- I didn't know I was gonna fall in love with you. And my heart is officially broken. That whole Giles/Jenny conversation is really lovely and well-done.
- They really succeeded with the creepy factor. Angelus lurking and spying everywhere, the dead fish shot from the other side of the aquarium, Joyce and Angelus - I found that scene terrifying.
- The scariest for me was the chase scene with Angelus and Jenny. All through it, you don't think she could possibly die. She's on her way to being Giles' girlfriend. She's beautiful. She's recurring. They won't kill her. Wow. I'm not one of those people who gets mad at Joss for killing off a character, because, well, that's ridiculous. It was a brilliant move for the show. But I loved her more than a person should love a fictional character. RIP Jenny.
- I always love when Jonathan shows up. He's so adorable.
- I love Giles' apartment.
Passion Icons and Wallpaper (shareable)
Buffy looked up at her watcher, at the bruise just starting to darken. She touched his cheek lightly, and the weight of her guilt choked her words. She hadn’t meant to hit him. God, he’d already had the worst day of his life. And it was her fault. Angel was evil. No, Angelus was evil. And she was weak. She should have stopped this. But she hadn’t, and now the people she loved were suffering.
Giles looked back down at her. The pain was unbearable, but he didn’t blame Buffy. He was just grateful to have her by his side.
Thanks for reading. Visit Mostly Filler again soon!