Giles: They're absorbing the steroid mixture through the steam.
Xander: Not they. We. Me! We have to find an antidote, don't you think? The clock is ticking, people!
Buffy: I wouldn't break out the tartar sauce just yet. I mean, it's not like you were exposed more than once. Twice?
Xander: Three times a Fish Guy.
Buffy and Willow: Oh...
Xander: What am I gonna do?
Cordelia: You, you, you. What about me? It's one thing to be dating the lame unpopular guy, but it's another to be dating the creature from the Blue Lagoon.
Favorite Character: Willow
Despite the general lameness of this episode, Willow was, as usual, stellar. The exchange between her and Principal Snyder is priceless. And Willow interrogating Jonathan is so fabulous.
Best Dressed: Cordelia
- This episode is... mostly filler. And not very good filler at that.
- One of my favorite bits of vocabulary does come from this one, nonetheless, and I admit I do say this all the time: You know what really grates my cheese?
- I do like the seamonster costume. If you're going to have a lame episode about seamonsters, at least the monsters are cool-looking.
- As mentioned earlier, Willow is most excellent.
- I enjoy Cordelia's it's all about me speeches. She's pretty fun in this one also.
Go Fish Icons (shareable)
Go Fish Drabble
Sure, he was dutifully researching the fish problem as a good watcher should do. But his heart wasn’t in it.
Do the reading. Make the drawing. Question the suspects.
He didn’t even have the energy to wonder what the point of all this was.
Is that what it looked like? Let me consult my books. I’ll go talk to him…
He stood in the library amid his pile of books, ancient to modern, and saw the children through a sort of mental haze. And on the other side of the fog, just out of sight, she was still there.
Thanks for reading. Visit Mostly Filler again soon!
Credits: Screencaps found at screencap-paradise.