- I adore the singer at the beginning. Here's the wiki info on her. She shows up again in season 7 with the song Blue, which is absolutely brilliant. She's got this unassuming yet powerful voice. Love it.
- I miss Jenny :(
- Willow teaching is so adorable.
- I really hate guns. A lot.
- There are some wonderful, funny lines. Xander: I'm dead as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore. Giles: ...Xander speak... Xander: ...cling to my one lame idea guy. Spike: They say when you've drawn blood, you've exfoliated. And my personal favorite, Cordelia: ...nip this thing in the butt." So perfectly Cordy.
- Angel is big time creepy in this episode. We're finally used to him being evil instead of insipid, soul-having, whiny Angel, and then the female spirit takes over, and it's icky. And then when he turns back, I jump out of my skin. Creeeeepy.
- I like the idea of the episode. I'm glad they found a mildly interesting way to explore the whole Buffy is so guilt-ridden deal.
- Crazy Drusilla is always fabulous.
- Why black candles? I would have thought white candles would be more the expelling type.
- I so love the moment when Spike gets up out of the wheelchair. It's one of the best "just you wait, hehehe" moments ever. Plus, I love Spike.
I Only Have Eyes for You Fanart
I Only Have Eyes for You Drabble
Who did he think he was? Take it up with the mayor, indeed. He thought most emphatically not. He had this under control, these raging, writhing beasts called teenagers. Of course he was the man for the job.
He was biding his time. He knew it would come. The reason. The moment when he could finally utter those two beautiful words, you’re expelled, to Buffy Summers was on its way. He could taste it. And then the mayor would see.
Just a sewage backup. Happens sometimes. Couple of days, everything will be back to normal. Don’t worry about a thing.
Thanks for reading. Visit Mostly Filler again soon!
Credits: Screencaps found at screencap-paradise.