2:9 What's My Line, Part 1
- This episode is pretty much just a bunch of one-liners strung together. I happen to kind of enjoy that. Can you identify the characters for the quotes? I'll give you a cookie if you can.
...an airborne toxic event.
It's all mootville for me.
...as in polyester, doughnuts, and brutality.
...jump off that bridge when I come to it.
No, it's a statistical impossibility for a 16-year-old girl to unplug her phone.
Note to self: religion freaky.
The hellmouth presents Dead Guys on Ice!
So you're saying the vampires went to all that trouble for your basic decoder ring?
There's a guy big with the sinning.
- Where the heck was Angel while Buffy was skating and then being attacked? In the men's room?
- How on earth did Angel manage to decorate his apartment with all furniture and art and whatnot?
- What's wrong with Dru anyway? Do we ever find out? Was I just not paying attention?
- You kinda gotta feel bad for the vampire lackey. He really does get the short end of the stick.
- About Kendra - very cool idea, and I like her. But. She's kind of the Fez of Buffyland. This show is really not big on being culturally respectful. I find that disturbing sometimes.
- I love Principal Snyder.
What's My Line, part 1 Icons (shareable)
What's My Line, part 1 Drabble
As days go, this one has been weird. That girl Buffy, she’s high strung, more so than most. I think I could like her. Although it’s the other one, Willow, the redhead. She’s something different. Special. Seeing more of her would be prudent, I think. The guys. Wasn’t sure what to make of them. The suits and big plans. I don’t really think I’m a big plans kind of guy. Not right now anyway. Career? I guess I just don’t see the point of it all. Not yet. No. Everything in its time. Tomorrow I’ll talk to her I think.
Thanks for reading. Visit Mostly Filler again soon!
Credit: Screencaps found at screencap paradise.